Berks County has great libraries, and to get in the spirit of election season, we're having a contest to find out which Berks County Library is your favorite and why. And now, as we move into the season of giving, keep your local library in mind. They've been hit hard by COVID, and even a small donation goes a long way!
By voting, YOU will be entered to win a $25 Gift Card to Barnes & Noble, and the Berks County Library that receives the most votes will win a 12-Book Collection from Macaroni Kid Reading that includes:
- Choo-Choo School by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- Will You be my Friend? by Sam McBratney
- How to Catch a Mermaid by Adam Wallace & Andy Elkerton
- Soul Riders: The Legend Awakens by Helena Dahlgren
- American Girl: Courtney Changes the Game by Kellen Hertz
- I Promise by LeBron James
- Investi Gators by John Patrick Green
- You Are a Beautiful Beginning by Nina Laden
- Wolfpack by Abby Wambach
- If Animals Kissed Goodnight by Ann Whitford Paul
- I Want to Sleep Under the Stars by Mo Willems
- Kindness is my Superpower by Alicia Ortego
For a bonus entry, share this giveaway on Facebook.
Voting opens October 21, 2020 and will run through November 3, 2020. One entry per day per email address. For full contest rules, click here.