This week I used it to make Parmesan Chicken and Pasta. It was quick and easy and, best of all, done in 10 minutes!
What you need:
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 box of pasta (I used Rotini)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta as directed on the package.
- While the pasta is boiling, take the chicken off of the bone and set aside. For this recipe, I only used the white meat. I saved the dark for my kids to eat for lunch the next day.
- Once the pasta is done, strain it, reserving a cup or so of the water.
- Put the pasta back into the pot. Add the reserved water and stir in ½ cup of parmesan cheese and the chicken. (Next time I will also add some cooked broccoli at this point.)
- Season with salt and pepper, as needed, and serve with the remaining parmesan cheese.